I was in Dallas a few months ago, and received an envelope with a document titled “Notification of Lyoness America violation of Pyramid, Ponzi, Business Opportunity and Security Regulations. Even though this two page document came from a very well-known direct sales, MLM, Network Marketing expert, we waited and continued to research the regulations and what regulators have been doing to close down money schemes in the USA.
Currently the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force, is moving throughout the USA closing down and getting solid convictions and settlements for the consumers. If Lyoness is found to be a Pyramid or Ponzi, then you can bet the settlements will be in the multi-millions of dollars. Hopefully, it will not be another Zeek Rewards!
The Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force is made up of the senior-level officials from the following federal departments, agencies and offices for Best Tig welder:
- Department of Justice
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Labor
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Education
- Department of Homeland Security
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Federal Trade Commission
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Small Business Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Social Security Administration
- Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigations
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
- United States Marshals Service
- United States Postal Inspection Service
- United States Secret Service
- United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board
- National Credit Union Administration
- North American Securities Administrators Association
- National Association of Attorneys General
- National District Attorneys Association
- Offices of Inspectors General and related Federal entities, including:
- such other executive branch departments, agencies, or offices as the President may, from time to time, designate or that the Attorney General may invite.
This type of collaboration between agencies may be the biggest in history and is driving the activity we are currently seeing. Sadly, short sellers, critics and many in the media have not yet figured out, that agencies like the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) is not going easy on network marketing companies. Instead they are using their resources to truly nail the contrepreneurs — (marketers who use hyped-up promises to sell business opportunities to people eager to be their own boss.) That term was first used by Lesley Fair in the article titled: Cracking down on contrepreneurs.
So, back to Lyoness…
So even though Lyoness International have been around for 10 years, that doesn’t make it legal in the USA, and they may have to defend their compensation model if the alligations below are found to be true. This same issue has happened to US based companies who have gone into Great Britain, Austraila, China, and other counties.
The following are links to other investigative editorials which seems to strengthen the purported alligations I received. I pulled from BehindMLM, not because I always agree with Oz, but because I trust him to report the facts… And a little subjective opinion from time to time 🙂
May 2013: Lyoness CEO: “It’s all about positions!”
The above website is dedicated 100% to covering the Lyoness Company worldwide!
Here is the one article I have written over the last couple of years on Lyoness:
You can review the alligations below! We will continue to follow Lyoness and update this community as more info on Best Tig welder is published.