WOW Mobile, CEO Randy Jeffers talks to MLM Help Desk about Liberty International, and the future of WOW!
This has been a long awated update from our post on Randy Jeffers and the death of Destiny TelComm.
Now, I want to say, Randy shared with me some very interesting inside facts about Destiny, and I am convinced that if he and his team had it to do allover again, they would have done a few things different. But overall, I am not sure anything they would or could have done would have changed the outcome based on all the circumstances involved.
However, two things stand out from the death of Destiny.
1. Randy nor his team were ever convicted for any criminal intent.
2. For the last 10 years Liberty International has run a tight ship, paying distributors on a daily basis.
So, let’s take a look at Liberty International (I will be doing another post within the next 10 days on WOW Mobile.)
1. The Liberty International website looks like it is stuck in the 20 century. However, Randy did share they are building a new site and back-end at Liberty Friends. This new site is easy to navigate and reminds me of some of the shopping malls I have visited over the last few weeks. And Radny reminded me… “Our focus in on WOW Mobile right this second to get it off and running to the general public.”
2. Liberty International Policies & Procedures: This was a huge positive! The Liberty P&Ps are only 6 pages long. And they are very distributor friendly. Which goes right along with what Randy kept saying when we talked “I created Liberty International as a place where distributors would feel at home, and want to stay.”
3. Liberty International Terms & Conditions: Again my hat is off to Randy Jeffers and is team. The Liberty T&Cs are only 4 pages long. XanGo, MonaVie, Noni, PrePaid Legal, and many other highly popular MLM companies have more than 10 pages of P&Ps alone.
4. Three & Free: This brought me back to my old ProSTEP days. In the case of Liberty when a distributor attracts three new customers who are using the same product as they are, then they get their for free. This is done when a company is focused on more than just recruiting new blood. This is how companies build large amounts of satisfied customers.
5. Low Barrier of Entry. For $24.95 a person can join, and enjoying selling the products and services of Liberty. However, what is really cool in my mind, is the fact, a distributor can replace their home telephone service with the Global Freedom phone (Think of Vontage) and when they share this with a couple of friends, their monthly service is free. I might try the service myslef, since my wife hates our Vontage service.
6. Liberty is a Virtual Company of the 21st Century. Tim Ferriss author of “The 4_Hour Workweek” calls “Joining the New Rich.” Building big offices with huge overheads is the way of the 20th century. And he should know he sold his virtual business BrainQuicken for multi-millions this year.
I am not a fan of Virtual MLM businesses. But after talking with Randy, my paridigm is changing as I re-read Tim’s book The 4-Hour Workweek. Plus Liberty servers are based in Texas. And the Texas AG is not a friend of MLM companies. So for Liberty to have gone 10 years without an issue, I think this is a huge plus, Randy Jeffers and his team have created a business model which is working.
Based on the inside info Randy shared, I am excited to see if WOW Mobile can pull off, from a technology standpoint when others have fallen short at doing…. Stay tuned for the next update which will be on WOW Mobile.
Living An Epic Adventure,