Yes, I am reversing my decision and placing Global Verge back on the MLM Scam Alert List. I was wrong! I have no problem admitting when I feel I’ve had the wool pulled over my eyes. After receiving numerous e-mails, and phone calls asking more questions than answers, we decided to dig a little deeper into some of the events which have transpired since our October 20th post, where we called Global Verge a legitimate MLM company.
Since our past post we have received some very disturbing updates. We also have gone back and listened to three very important Global Verge calls.
The first call was dated September 24, 2009, where Valerie the PR rep for Global Verge makes the following announcement.
Global Verge will be definitively activating the Cell Service in week of October 19th.
The second call dated October 29th. Ted Robbins once again stated “Next Week” we will be launching one of two of the new cell carriers.
And the third call dated November 5th, where Ted and Mark both announced “it will be soon” maybe next week (Yet next week never comes).
So we have gone from DEFINITIVELY launching the cell cervice in the week of October 19th, to who knows when we will launch Buzzirk’s Global Mobile 1 wireless services?
So, after researching several new pieces of information we have come up with a set of questions that ALL Global Verge, Buzzirk Mobile, and Global Mobile 1 reps should be asking. (some of which could show a track record of unethical behavoir on the part of Ted Robbins, Mark Petschel and maybe some of the founding distributors of Universal Tel-Tech, E-Verge, Global Verge, Buzzirk, Global Mobile 1 or whatever other name these folks have operated under.
1. Why didn’t Mark Petschel’s company Universal TelTech get off the ground. Especially since they seem to have attracted over 8600 reps?
“UTT – Universal Tel-Tech – This was supposed to be a revolutionary “high tech” company. They recruited almost all “heavy hitters” in pre-launch, people who wanted to be well positioned when the company launched. They all paid $225 to join, but the company folded before actually launching. 8,600 name, address, phone, (some fax and email).”
Additional information (original location)
2. What’s the real Story behind why E-Verge Reps did not get their commissions? Has Ted Robbin’s and Mark Petschel actually filed a lawsuit against Kevin Sipe formerly founder of iGlobal Inc. to recover over $100,000 in purportedly stolen funds or is this just a ploy to keep from paying the former E-Verge reps?
3. Why is the new GlobalMobilei.com website using massive amounts of the same content from ZebraGSM.com website. Does Global Verge or Buzzirk have agreements with Freedom Wireless Corporation owned in part by TMT Capital Corporation? More News
4. Why would an Ethical company tell their reps to have their iPhone customers to “unlock” their iPhone’s” aka “jailbraking”when this will void the iPhone warranty of the iPhone and may be seen as an illegal act? Example 1 Example 2 Example 3
5. Why is Global Verge suing Zer01 Mobile, instead of Buzzirk Mobile? The Global Verge Distributors were told all agreements were between Buzzirk and Zer01, and GLobal Verge had marketing agreements with Buzzirk. This was one of the big reasons given for Zer01 compaining about Global Verge reps being out of compliance. Review Complaint
It is because of these outstanding questions, I have decided I was wrong and premature to move Global Verge from the MLM Scam Alert Category, and have instructed the team to move them back until future notice.
I still believe in the Global Verge distributors. However, I can’t take a chance someone will read my October 20th post and join a company with unethical motives.
Living An Epic Adventure,