Data Network Affiliates and Narc Technologies may be lying to their distributors about who needs and is willing to pay for their data.
yesterday I had a couple of fantastic phone calls with the former Founder, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of Data network Affiliates, Dean Blechman. He was very open and upfront on several fronts, and in a couple of weeks, I’ll do a couple of articles on Dean Blechman, the past present and future… Stay tuned.
But… After talking with Dean, I started doing some new research and realized that although Rod Cook the MLM Watchdog broke the story of Phil Piccollo being the mastermind behind DNA and Business From Home put up a review of Phil which set off a wave of controversy. And let’s not forget Patrick Pretty was really the first big blog to break the stories on both Narc Technologies (Narc That Car) and DNA (Data network Affiliates.)
But a couple of things have not been touched on.
1. Why is Arthur Kurek and Donald Kessler still at DNA? Both of these guys use to have clean reputations. However, based on the validated information which has come forward, these two guys stand to lose more than anyone else.
If it’s true that Phil Piccolo is the mastermind behind DNA (Rumors are starting to flow that Phil may also be focusing on Automatic Geek another MLM startup) and the FTC comes down on this company. Then these both Arthur Kurek and Donald Kessler could be fined huge amounts for allowing Piccolo to run the company behind the scenes. But even worse Arthur Kurek who has worked in the highly regulated Insurance Industry for over 40 years could see his career go down the drain, or at the very least be faced with early retirement.
2. Both DNA and Narc continue to promote their propaganda that law enforcement wants and needs access to the databases. Yet, from the news reports this is the farthest thing from the truth.
Check out these news reports…
At America.Gov the following has been posted: Are Traffic Cameras Unfair and an Invasion of Privacy?
By now you may be asking “What does any of this have to do with Narc That Car and Data network Affiliates? Simple, it brought the following questions to my mind.
1. If private citizens are concerned about the videos and pictures taken from public highways, how are they going to feel when they learn their neighbors and friends are also placing their personal information into a database to be used by people who are not in law enforcement?
2. Since I am not the only person concerned about privacy issues, I wonder if maybe the distributors of Narc and DNA should give a second thought to the concern, and not just rollover and accept the Indoctrination propaganda being fed to them from the company and top leaders who both have huge monetary reasons to keep them from asking hard questions?
3. Is this the reverse of the traditional training message we have heard for years… Instead of go to your friends and family and get them to join, now the new message seems to be go get even with your friends and family and get us their license plate number… It will not hurt anyone… But who truly knows?
Time will tell…
Living An Epic Adventure,