Breaking MLM Wireless News: Global Verge is still at the same old stalling game. It’s now the August 31st, 2009, no phones and July commissions are not yet paid. This is a classic move of Grifters trying to keep the shell game moving forward.
Update: Global Verge has paid out the July commissions to the field!!!!!!
Now, from the latest Global Verge call we know the following:
1. July commissions are not paid
2. No special phone or technology has been released
3. Global Verge is trying to get their reps to market the other services
4. They have a new website
5. They are almost a year old (as Global Verge) and still do not have their act together.
So let’s listen to what Ted has to say, and ask some very important questions.
Ok, so let me get this right… 50 people kept 20K or more from getting paid July commissions?
1. When will July commissions really be paid?
2. Will August commissions be on time?
3. If XennSoft is one of the best MLM software companies supporting the likes of MonaVie, then why can’t they get it right a little company like Global Verge… What is the real issue?
OK, let me get this right… People who were in the Global Verge home office for an Open House, were using the phones and Ted couldn’t use one for the call?
1. Why didn’t Ted have some of those reps on the call to brag about how great the new phones are?
2. Why doesn’t Global Verge send me a phone for 30 days ready to use, so I can blog about how the phones work?
3. Why doesn’t Ted have Valery do a Press Release on the new contracts which have been signed with the new company?
4. Who is the new company?
5. Is this just another stall tactic to keep money rolling through the door, to pay those who were their first?
The site does look pretty good for a corporate site. And the video below does give a good overview of the Global Verge products and services.
However, the question this brings up, is what will the replicating sites look like? If they look like the corporate site, then I would not call this an MLM company, I would call it a super-affiliate company.
Here is the new product and service video, which, again from a corporate standpoint is pretty good. It is a little staged, but I would expect that from a PR Firm.
Here are the questions that come to mind from the site and this video.
1. What does “coming soon” really mean to Global Verge?
2. How can you charge the consumer more money than the cost you are paying when the products are so expensive already?
3. With the economy already hurting so many folks locally, why would I want to buy something online, when I know it could cause the local retail store to close and my friends or I could be out of a job?
4. What is the Unique Sales Proposition of Global Verge Today?
Ted states “no other company is doing what we are doing with “Hub Marketing.” Well I would beg to differ. Here is a small list of companies who market using the same Hub Marketing business strategy.
Fortune High-Tech Marketing
Escape International (Aisle19)
So, please explain how these companies differ? Except for the fact a few of these are listed by wholesale volume as top 100 MLM companies based on doing $100 million or more annually.
Well, in closing I can state the following…
I still believe Global Verge is nothing more than a gravy train for a few grifters who could not make it in a legitimate MLM company. If you go a Google search on some of the top names in Global Verge you will quickly see where they have represented several companies over the last few months (years), and always seem to have an excuse for failing and moving on.
I still believe there are some great leaders in Global Verge who are doing all they can to turn this company into a legitimate business opportunity. However, they do not control the company, and I am not convenced they can pull it off.
Global Verge lost it’s Catagory Creating position whe Zer01 could not deliver on the technology, and cancelled the exclusive contract. I also believe Global Verge had some inside corporate espionage, and should file criminal complaints against some of their past corporate employees.
All, in all, I would not look at Global Verge as a company I would want to put the future of my family.
Here is the complete call.
Never Give Up,