The key to winning in the direct selling industry in today’s competitive landscape is leveraging information from the right sources.
Johnathan Gilliam – President of Momentum Factor LLC
Mel Atwood – President of YourSolutions.net
Terrel Transtrum – A respected advisor to MLM and Party Plan companies
David Taylor – David has started, grown, and operated 6 private businesses ranging from national training to local retail
Victoria Dohr – Before joining Sylvina Consulting in 2005, Victoria Dohr had an impressive 30 year career in sales, marketing, advertising, public relations, and telecommunications.
Dixie Thompson – Dixie retired after 20 years in the US Army starting as one of the first women Military Police.
At the Direct Selling Edge conference, network marketing experts from multiple disciplines are coming together for the ultimate MLM and party plan startup conference.
Direct Selling experts will cover the following topics:
– MLM Compensation
– MLM Legal
Leveraging Social Media
Merchant Account Processing
The Direct Selling Edge experts will also cover:
– How direct selling is different from other business models
– What the July 2011 Burnlouge FTC decision means for network marketing
– The differences between compensation plan structures and how to assess which plan type is best for you
– How to select the right MLM software
– Specific strategies and case studies of successful network marketing and party plan companies
– Simple methods to keep your MLM or party plan company safe from federal and state regulators
– Common mistakes of startup companies