Thanks to John Benham the Senior Director of Marketing of DubLi I have received an inside review of the full 30 min infomercial which will launch nationwide on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX in April 18th. Below you can view a teaser… Plus pictures and info from what I have called the Re-Launch of the DubLi Network in the USA!
Editors Correction: IN the video I state “JOhn Benham is the new CMO of Dubli. This is NOT correct. John Benham is the Senior Director of Marketing of DubLi!
Highlights From DubLi Leadership Conference in Boca April 2012
The DubLi Worldwide Leader Event in Boca a Huge Success!
The Marriott Boca Center in Boca Raton, Florida served as the perfect setting for one of the most exciting events DubLi has ever had. The top 250 leaders from around the world attended this elite senior leadership meeting for two power packed days that will change the DubLi opportunity forever.
Some of the event’s highlights included:
- Key note addresses from DubLi CEO Michael Hansen, Tom “Big Al” Schreiter, Dr. Charles King, and many leaders from the field, board of directors, and key headquarters executives.
- The world premiere of the new “The Deal” infomercial and television campaign that begins on April 18th and will air on ABC, Fox, NBC, and CBS and as well as other networks throughout the rest of the year.
- A look at the many new enhancements to the DubLi.com portal including the new navigation, look and feel, and new mobile apps that will greatly enhance the DubLi consumer experience.
- The announcement that DubLi’s parent company MediaNet Group Technologies, intends to apply for listing on the NASDAQ Stock Market during 2012.
- The first-ever sales certification training for the new white label Partner Program and the announcement of media giant Telecinco as the first company to implement this new program.
- New tools and enhancements to DubLiNetwork.com including the all new DubLiTV, DubLi Academy, the new Home Parties Program, auto renewal features, and much more.
- Recognition of the newest promotions for Team Coordinator, Sales Directors and our two newest Vice Presidents- Anton Wieser and ElaineBychenkova. The DubLi Circle of Champions members were also honored with custom crystal awards including Dean Mannheimer, Jorg Wittke, Thomas Schmidt, Villads Vest-Hansen, Walther Richter, Valentin Savchenko, Declan Barnett, and Tom Ashlock.
- Exciting new additions to the headquarters executive team that bring even more talent and experience to the table to help take DubLi to a whole new level.
- The announcement of the next DubLi International Leadership Event in Dubai, September 7-9, 2012.
- And much more.
#2 Two New Leaders Promoted to the Vice-President Level
One of the highlights of the DubLi Boca Raton Leader Event was the field promotions of the company’s two newest Vice Presidents- Anton Wieser and ElaineBychenkova.
Anton is the first DubLi Vice President in Austria and Elaine is the first female DubLi Vice President in Russia. Please help us congratulate these two great leaders on all of their accomplishments.
#3 The Next DubLi International Event to be Held in Dubai September 7th-9th
At the DubLi Leader Event in Boca Raton, DubLi CEO Michael Hansen announced that the DubLi International Leadership Event will be held in Dubai, September 7-9, 2012. This is sure to be an event for the ages as DubLi leaders from around the world will converge on Dubai for this life-changing experience.
Check back often for event and registration details to be posted soon. Make your plans to attend and be part of history at the DubLi International Leadership Event in Dubai.
#4 John Benham Joins the DubLi Executive Team
At the Leader Event in Boca Raton last weekend, DubLi CEO Michael Hansen announced that John M. Benham has joined the DubLi executive team as the Senior Director of Marketing.
Benham has over 27 years of experience in the marketing, direct sales, and networking industries. He has had tremendous success in building and leading huge national leadership teams in the field, and in serving in senior executive positions of several highly successful companies.
His first 14 years were spent building national field teams in both Primerica and World Marketing Alliance. He then transitioned to an executive role to bring his creative marketing and leadership talents to field forces that grow to over 250,000 leaders with WMA, World Financial Group, World Leadership Group, AdzZoo and others.
John Benham will be focusing his efforts on enhancing the marketing efforts internally for the company as well as working very closely with the field.