Breaking MLM Wireless News: Global Verge re-brands as “The Smart Band”, will this help them overcome all the frustrations surrounding the very foundation of the company?
OK, right off the back I have to say, that Global Verge’s new Press Secretary is hot! No, I’m not talking about sexy hot, I’m talking about the fact she is a professional! As a matter of fact she may be the first real professional the company has hired, since the brought Gerry Nehra in to look things over.
Here is a clip where she toots her own horn. Still not sure why Ruth or Ted did not introduce her. Just listening is a little uncomfortable, because knowing she is a professional Press Secretary, it brings up a boatload of questions.
Now without a doubt she has an impressive background. But…
1. What is her last name?
2. What is her company name?
3. Which professional media organization presented her with these awards?
4. Who were her clients when these awards were won?
Yes, these are important questions, since we have seen so much smoke and mirrors surrounding Blogbal Verge, Buzzirk and Zer01.
Now let’s take a look at what the new Press Secretary has to say about some of the Global Verge Technology. Notice in this segment she does not mention Zer01 or Buzzirk technology, but uses general terms… We.
1. What technology is she talking about.
2. How long as she known Mark & Ted to be able to determine they are honorable people?
3. What Category Dominating Technology?
Now this clicp has great news about the websites and giving Global Verge a Professional Makeover, but the words used to decribe this makeover brought a smile to my face. She truly knows how to write a speech to make it sound good. I know some politicians in KC who could use her help.
All of the above is good. But until the commissions hit the hands of distributors, and until someone comes forward to provide the distributors with a “Catagory Dominating” wireless appliance, the money wasted on putting makeup on the outside is just throwing good money after bad.
The rest of the call was just the same old propaganda. However, here is the whole call.
Although I did make light of the call, there are a few things which I want to seriously address.
1. It does seem that operations are moving to Lee’s Summit, where Global Verge leases some executive Suites.
2. I respect the professional job that Valery takes at delivering the best image for Global Veerge.
3. Ted Robbins has started taking control of the company he -co-founded and my hat is off to him for taking responsibility.
I still believe it will take an act of God to get this company turned around so it can survive. And I still question the the business practice of using offshore processors in order to circumvent the PATRIOT ACT.
There are still more questions than answers, and I personally believe the if something very positive doesn’t happen quick, some very frustrated distributors may file a class action suite against Global Verge and some major criminal complaints against the founders and the strategic partner know as XennSoft who’s software was used to perpetrate this nightmare.
Never Give Up,