What is VEMMA doing right?
I think VEMMA, among others could be seen as a modern icon in network marketing because they combine modern techniques with traditional principles this marketing channel was founded on.
– VEMMA is driven by a mission of changing peoples lives, through formulating products that work, and offering a business opportunity the average distributor can earn $300 to $500 part-time.
– VEMMA has a chief formulator on the team (Dr. Wang) and doesn’t outsource their product formulation to some 3rd party formulator who doesn’t fully understand the mission.
– VEMMA owns its own bottling plant. This ensures they do not have to worry about a 3rd party bottling company doing things under par. BK and his team know what is happening at every step of the process.
– VEMMA doesn’t see their field force as glorified 1099 employees, but as true brand partners. This is evident in their new incentives…
* Trip incentives at all rank levels
* BMW car incentive
* Three (3) and yours is FREE
* And… it makes you wonder what will transpire in 2012 🙂
ART Williams still has the fire for the Primerica Agents
What’s up at AutoXTen?
Sadly, AutoXTen is still running by the seat of their pants. What I find so disheartening is the fact the owners told me personally they built this company to protect the distributors from going through what they have gone through over the years. Yet… they are doing exactly what others have done… They think they launch on a shoestring, and not hire the right legal/consulting representation.
Due to the shortcuts, this company based on the date of the report, seems to fall under the legal definition of pyramid. And based on the legal definition of a direct sales company, they do not come close.
Skinny Body Care Update!
Well I talked to Ben Glinsky, Grimes & Reese, and did a little international research. Based on the date of this report, the red flags stand.
Ben provided an unsigned Letter of Engagement from Grimes & Reese. I contacted the firm and they did verify Ben Glinsky, through his company ProWealthSolutions.com LLC., which does validate my research in the last review.
However, Grimes & Reese could confirm if Ben Glinksy had come to them to review any of the Skinny Body Care operation, until they received his permission.
Based on Glinsky’s attitude and comments to me, I doubt he will give his permission. He informed me Grimes and Reese had approved his site and the launch of the business without policies and procedures, and were cool with the website.
I find this very perplexing since I have reviewed dozens of Grimes & Reese clients and have never found where the firm has approved the opporation of a direct sales/MLM/Network Marketing business model without Policies and Procedures, and a solid compensation plan document.
As a matter of fact Ben’s statements are completely 180% out of compliance, based on Kevin Grimes trianing at MLMComplinanceVT.com.
I also did a quick Google search for the two international offices located on the website, and this is what I found.
By the way, if you are a distributor, you might want to review the short Terms and Conditions which are now located at the bottom of the page. You will find, they favor the company 100%, and leave you holding the bag on everything.
It always amazes me how distributors get mad when a company leaves them holding the bag, but they forget to read the Terms & Conditions and the Policies and Procedures.
Ask yourself this question… How much liability do you the distributor have, if the Skinny Body Care product comes under the same scrutiny as Herbalife’s product in the 1980’s?
Watching what she posts, I narrowed down two very important principles she lives by…
1. She believes it is not about “life change” but Life Transformation.” This may seem small until you realize with “life change” there is a chance a person can move back to where they use to be. Change doesn’t always mean positive results. But when a person goes through a “life transformation” there is no going back. Ever see a butterfly, change back to a caterpillar?
2. Her self-confidence is catching. This is not a lady who is timid at sharing her passion and belief in her company, product and results.
Chris Widener writes the following in his best selling book – Angel Inside “If you are to be successful you must find self-confidence in the things you do well, and then pursue them.”
Terri is truly pursuing hers.