Does Numis Network offer a solid long term legitimate? This is a question I have been asked over and over that last few weeks since we posted part 1 & 2 of the Numis Network review. (Part one – The Numis Network Leaders) (Part Two – Are Numis Coins & Success System Overpriced)
A couple of the questions we have received after the first two articles have been:
1. Are coins a real product to be bought and sold, or property of the US Government?
2. Is coin collecting a real business opportunity or just an overpriced hobby for rich people?
The answer to the first question is easy. In the April 2010 addition of COINage magazine an article titled “Diminishing returns” written by Dom Yanchunas – states that the U.S. Treasury has made the following profits over the last 5 years from the selling of commemorative collector coins.
2005 – $699.4 million dollar profit
2006 – $669.5 million dollar profit
2007 – $1 billion dollar profit
2008 – 706.2 million dollar profit
2009 – $427.8 million dollar profit.
I believe it is fair to say… Buying and Selling of legal U.S. tender (gold and silver commemorative currency) by the distributors of Numis network, at retail or through the building of a personal sales organization is a legitimate long term MLM business opportunity.
The second question is some what tricky to answer. First let’s look at a few items every potential distributor should think about before joining Numis Network.
1. Do I enjoy and have a passion to collect coins?
2. Do I want to turn my coin collecting hobby into a viable long term business venture?
3. If I join Numis Network am I willing to invest $100 per month to be a product of the product? A strange question to some, but if you truly believe Numis Network is a great business opportunity with a great product (coin Collecting) then you will have no issue adding to your personal coin collection on a monthly basis.
4. This question may seem controversial to some, but I think it is very important when joining any company. If the compensation plan was to go away at Numis Network or any other company, you may be marketing for, do you love the product/service enough to continue purchasing it on a monthly basis?
These questions are simple, but the answers are what keeps reps going when team building slows down. And yes, team building does have ups and downs. But when a direct selling distributor truly loves the leadership of the company, loves the product or service they are marketing, then at the end of the day, the compensation will catch up the effort put into building their business.
Plus, in the case of Numis Network, if you are a coin collector already, but have only been doing it as a hobby, now you may just have an opportunity to turn your coin collecting hobby, into a nice business.
Talk about tax advantages!!!!
Here is a great eBook on Coin collecting I found very informative. Coin Grading By Third Party Graders
Living An Epic Adventure,