Today I received a call from Matthew Foreman, of The Hogan Law Firm, one of the most respected law firms in Florida. Mr. Foreman represents Zoom Mobile, and had some questions to as me, along with responding to allegations made in my last post WOW Mobile vs Zoom Mobile
Now, based on the fact there could be pending litigation between WOW Mobile and Zoom Mobile, Mr. Foreman could not answer all my questions. However, he did clear up one major issue. One I feel is beneficial to field reps with both WOW Mobile and Zoom Mobile.
Mr. Foreman was very clear, he had already sent an official letter to WOW Mobile, in regards to their current allegations, and making it very clear, if the two companies can’t take care of things by just picking up the phone and talking, then Zoom Mobile was ready to take this to full litigation to maintain their reputation as an ethical MLM wireless telecommunication company.
Now this is huge in my book. Let’s put aside for a second which company may be right or wrong and ask a few questions.
1. What does it gain the reps if the companies go to litigation?
2. How much will it cost these two companies to try this case in a court of law?
3. At the end of the day win or lose, will any reps change companies? Unless one company is bankrupt?
4. What would happen if these two Founders, their attorneys and myself were to get on a private call, and work this out?
I sure don’t have the answers to the above questions, but I can assure you, if these companies would come together to work out their differences on a private call. Then maybe, just maybe other companies would wake up and realize it is always better to communicate freely, than to spend countless dollars on attorney fees and court costs.
I want to make a suggestion or two.
1. If you are a rep of WOW Mobile or Zoom Mobile, take a few seconds and leave a comment on this thread. Tell us if you want your company founder to do a private call as I mentioned above or if you want them to litigate this issue and spend countless dollars defending their position.
2. Send an email to your respective Founder and tell them to come read this post and the comments left.
It is time distributors stand up and let your founders know where you want them to invest their energies. There is no doubt in my mind George Burton founder of Zoom Mobile loves Zoom Mobile and newly formed Zoom Field Family. And, I know Randy Jeffers loves WOW Mobile, and the Liberty International Field Family.
So, since both men love what they are doing, and all of us fully understand there is plenty of room for more than one rock solid MLM Wireless Company, let’s not give the critics any more crap to bog about in this situation, let’s fix it.
Let me know what you think!
Living An Epic Adventure,