Yesterday, I wrote an article on how PHPI Corporate leaders Derrick Rodgers and Rick Presley met with some of their top field leaders to discus concerns by the field. During this meeting, a specific question was asked of CEO Derrick Rodgers regarding the pending litigation filed by Global Verge. He asked that his responses be kept off the record. I gave Mr. Rodgers the benefit of the doubt. But… Maybe there was another reason.
To pretend or lie, (depending on how you look at it) and make it seem like everything is someone elses fault, or just a minor issue is flatout wrong.
In this recording top People Helping People Inc, leaders Rock Roundtree and Curtis Miller referring to what Derrick Rodgers told them in the PHPI Leadership meeting held at the corporate offices on June 16, 2010. I reported on this meeting yesterday and overall praised the corporate position on meeting and communicating with their field leaders.
During the meeting the following issues was brought up:
“Presented by Kelly Melby – Negative Information on the Internet State of the union address concerning Global Verge accusations. What proactive steps are we taking? Have you [Derrick] or will you contact Troy Dooly to give your side? Can we file a counter-suite for this being a “frivolous suit?”
Response: Derrick explained his position, thoroughly, and received a positive response from the attendees. He requested that his response was not recorded in the Minutes.”
Well, here is what Derrick Rodgers had to say according to Rick Roundtree and Curtis Miller:
For those whom want to listen to the full call to make sure we did not take anything out of context here is the complete conference call.
This brings up some questions I think ALL distributors should be asking. The same questions some of you asked of Global Verge just a few months ago.
1. What was autoship charged in may, yet product was not delivered?
2. Why is June’s autoship getting charged before product is delivered?
3. Is the company really financially stable? If so why are they charging autoship with no product being delivered in the month it was charged?
4. Why is Derrick Rodgers hiding from the Process Servers?
5. Who else in the corporate offices of People Helping People Inc., is on the list to be served?
6. Who is the litigation attorney handling this issue?
7. Who is the MLM consultant or MLM Attorney that created the policies, procedures and compensation plan?
8. Who are the equity partners of People Helping People? Are they also targets of Global Verge civil suits?
9. If the Global Verge is “frivolousness” then why hasn’t Derrick Rodgers and PHPI officially hired an attorney to be served on their behalf, and answered the complaint, or at least filed a counter civil complaint to protect their distributors?
Distributors who are betting their financial future on People Helping People, deserve to know the answers to these questions, so they can make informed decisions on calculating the risks involved in continuing with People Helping People.
I challenge Derrick Rodgers and the equity partners of People Helping People to have their legal team to contact me and set the record straight.
For those who have not read the official complaint filed in Clark County District Court, here it is.
Living An Epic Adventure,