MLM Company Review: Mandura The Royal Family Of Fruits! The juice not the leadership. This company has an interesting MLM compensation plan, which does set it apart from all other companies launching right now.
Mandura is the brain child of Casey & K.C. Yarbrough – former top earners of Excel Communications.
Now, the Yarbrough’s did not for one minute think they had all the answers so they have brought onto the team some very talented executives to help they take this company from a start-up to a multi-billion dollar company helping hundreds of thousands of reps accomplish four specific objectives…
1. Turn around their overall health situation.
2. Turn around their overall financial situation.
3. Turn from living in debt to living a debt-free life.
4. Turn from having no retirement income to choosing when and how to retire.
Now, stop for a second and think about those four objectives. If you can find a company founded on helping you achieve these, then you have found a company who understands their success revolves in staying focused on the main thing… Their Field Force of Independent MLM Representatives.
Now, with that said I do have a few concerns with Mandura which I must share.
1. They are launching into a niche with some very heavy competition. The MLM Juice wars started about five years ago, and have really heated up over the last 24 months. Today the war is being fought by the big three Noni, XanGo and MonaVie, a few mid-size juice companies like Bazi (XLER8), Limu, and Youngevity come to mind.
And, this doesn’t include several other juice or Energy Drink companies launching Fall of 2009 or Winter of 2010.
So, it’s going to take a solid focus, excellent marketing, solid training and a very loyal MLM field Forse for Mandura to reach their four main objectives I mentioned above.
2. The Mandura compensation plan. My concerns are not whether it will pass the FTC as a legitate MLM comp plan. Instead my concerns are based on the fact, I have never seen this work – ever. I fully understand that Mandura’s website states, “Mandura is the first company ever to implement a compensation plan called the Straight Line Forced Matrix.” And I do not disagree with that statement.
However, no mater what you want to call it, it’s a taproot or streamline business model and I have never seen them sustain themselves. Back in 2002, I watched a field team use this approach to drive hundreds of thousands into Life Force International. But the system could not sustain itself, and caused some serious frustrations for LFI for a while as they worked to clean up the mess.
A could of years ago, I watch the same concept be tried at XanGo by a top field team, and once again the system could not sustain itself. So, although this may be the first time a company has used a Straightline Forced matrix, I have my concerns. Enough concerns I am sending a copy of their compensation plan to my long term friend and mentor Rod Cook for review.
I should state, these two concerns alone would not keep me out of Mandura if I was looking for a new company. But I would be talking to Corporate Leadership for some huge answers.
3. Medical Board – This is the smallest of my concerns, but they only have two medical professionals as advisers. Most companies will have four to five medical pros who they go to for advice.
I can say from reading the bios on Maurice M. Culver MD, MSc and Dr. Elon Bomani that Mandura has teamed up with two very focused professionals.
Now, let’s look at the marketing already in place at Mandura. marketing can make or break a company, and when a company coming right out of the gate makes the decision to control the marketing so they do not have compliance issues, then you can bet your bottom dollar the company is focused on begin around for decades to come.
Now let’s take a look at Mandura TV. Having a company who is willing to produce and make available streaming media for the field to use is a company focused on making sure they are controling the RIGHT message being told to the general public.
The bottling process: This video is rock solid for sharing with consumers and business prospects the professional and GREEN method in which the juice is bottled.
Mandura Testimonials: This does raise RED FLAGS. The FDA is already going after Cheerios as a drug because of their claim, and now we have a MLM company who is allowing these types of testimonials on their site. In the future you may see these disappear. But they are great testimonials.
Now I really love their training videos because it puts the responsibility of learning the basics back on the Independent Business Owner.
So, all in all, I truly see Mandura as a company to watch, and if you are looking for a company which seems to have a bright future, then you might want to contact Mandura.
Never Give Up,