The Global Verge serge has quickly turned into a critical mass situation as they head towards MaxQ. But, there is still massive fiction surrounding Buzzirk Mobile, so let’s separate some of the facts from fiction.
Now one thing I found very positive is that the corporate team of Global Verge has taken some very proactive steps this week.
1. They have forged a strategic partnership with Universal Group out of St. Joe Missouri. Having grown up in K.C., I know a little about Universal and this will be a great way for Global to relieve themselves on some of the little administrative items, that can cause a company to spend money in the wrong areas.
Without knowing all the services Global will use, which Universal has to offer, I do know it should be a good match, and a great benefit for the field force.
2. They continue to work around the clock with XennSoft to get all the glitches out of the back office, and get the complete Global Verge Platform up and running.
3. They stopped charging credit cards until they stabilized their system. However, this could also be, do to the fact their merchant provider told them to hold off. Either way, the guys are starting to charge again and have made it clear to their field force, that everything that should have been charged and credited for June will be charged and rank advancements earned.
4. This is one of the best signs that the company and its principle officers are serious about their long term growth. They have put their compliance team to work, by going after ALL websites that are out of compliance.
This tells me two very important things.
First that the company and their partners are serious about making sure they are 100% within compliance based on current FCC/FTC regulations.
Second, it shows that the company 100% focused on protecting the integrity of their reputation and the reputation of their field force in MLM.
5. The Global Verge corporate team is 100% committed to constant communication with their team. This may very well be the one element, that through all the ups and downs this company is going through on their way to ultimate success and complete profitability is the tipping point.
If more companies would be as transparent as this company is being, they might see as many of their top leaders jumping to other companies due to a lack of trust.
With all of this said, I am still keeping my eyes and ears on what is going on. I look forward to a personal call with this corporate team in the future.
Never Give Up,