As some of you know when DubLi launched DubLi Network in 2009 here in the USA, I was not only skeptical I may have been one of the biggest critics. However, as I have reported recently, with their changes they made after hiring MLM attorneys, Grimes & Reese and other network marketing consultants, and merging into MediaNet Group, they went on to become the world’s largest online shopping and entertainment network marketing company in the world. But… What about the Reverse (Unique Bid) Auctions, do they really work?
Now in case you have not watched the video above, I also want to disclose that John Benham, the Senior Director of Marketing at the DubLi Network is a close personal friend, and someone I have been in business with several times over the last couple of decades.
I can also say, it is through John Benham’s influence that I decided to take a closer look at DubLi and the DubLi Network after our initial coverage back in 2009.
Benham, sent me an email last week, and after studying it and working through the links, I found some solid info, that I feel based on the amount of folks who are investigating the unique bid auctions should be aware of.
– The biggest difference between DubLi and everyone else at this time seems to be the fact they have taken the reverse (unique Bid) auctions from being the leading product, and made them more of just an entertainment byproduct of the DubLi site.
Now with that said, it is clear that the reverse auctions truly seem to work…
– Shopping and entertainment are the biggest part. People can save up to 30% on the things they buy everyday from the retailers they already by from…. Apple, Walmart, Nordstroms, Target, etc.
– I did want you to know that 100% of our Xpress (reverse bid) Auctions sell below face value.
– DubLi is selling over 6,000 gift cards a day all below face value! These monies can be transferred to a DubLi e-wallet, DubLi Debit Card or your checking account.
– 100% of DubLi’s Unique Bid Auctions also sell items below value. (These are the Big Ticketed Item Above)
In my opinion DubLi.com is the standard all Unique Bid Auctions should be aiming towards. I don;t care if the auction house has an affiliate program or not!