Although the below statement doesn’t say it, word from top NAP reps is that North American Power will continue to pay former reps for the customers they brought to the company prior to this suspension. Not sure where this will leave Kevin Marino and others, but we will be watching.
Important Announcement Regarding the Thrive and North American Power Opportunity
After a lot of thoughtful analysis, discussions, and soul-searching, it is with a heavy heart that we are announcing the end of the Thrive and North American Power opportunity. This was an extremely difficult decision that was not taken lightly. Below are some important facts you need to know about this development:
- Per the Independent Representative Agreement and Policies and Procedures, Independent Representatives will continue to receive residual payments on customers that have been referred to
- In addition, once successfully processed, any pending enrollments that have been referred to date will receive the normal up-front
- Independent Representatives that have earned Free Energy will continue to receive Free Energy for as long as they remain
- Independent Representative Agreements and Policies and Procedures remain in full effect,
and such payments are conditional on adherence to the Agreement and Policies and Procedures.
- Effective immediately, Independent Representatives will be unable to refer new customers or representatives to Thrive or North American All referral sites have been disabled.
- Until further notice, Representative Support will not be open for phone inquiries. If you
still have questions after reviewing this document, you may email email@example.com.
- All AmericanWind® subscriptions will remain Those wishing to cancel their subscriptions can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that Customer Care can only handle questions related to your personal electricity or natural gas account, and will not be able to field any questions related to this decision or the Customer Care agents will be directing those with such inquiries to this document and to email@example.com.
We are truly grateful for all of your efforts and enthusiasm throughout this memorable journey, and wish you the very best of luck in the future.
The Thrive and North American Power Team