Breaking MLM Wireless News: FDI International, (the company formed by the merger if Financial Destination Inc, and GI Connect)takes the lead in the MLM Wireless War on an international basis.
Over the last 60 days I have talked to some of the top leaders inside of FDI to get their opinions on Financial Destination merging with GI Connect and entering into the Telecommunication arena. I was shocked to say the least because all of them were excited about the move. Now don’t get me wrong, not all of them completely understood the magnitude of what this move would do for their business, but they were on board.
Now what has really excited me is the fact FDI International really did launch in over 60 countries…
Watch this FDI TV episode showing the highlights of the FDI convention. Watch Here!It’s Episode 11.
A few things which stood out to me were as follows:
1. The top leader who earned $75,000 Bonus stated “I am blessed that my team picked me to lead them.” He fully understands it’s all about the TEAM!!!
2. A very new rep was about to earn a $5,000 bonus. A gal who had only been with FDI for a few months.
3. The who event was about the field, not about the company.
4. FDI launched a REAL telecommunication opportunity with equipment and services.
5. FDI International is taking Africa and India by storm.
Now several of you have written wanting to know more about the compensation, and how it works. Well here you go.
Follow this link and you can watch the FDI presentation and learn first hand about their compensation. Watch Here!
Here is what I gathered from watching this presentation.
1. There is a lot of money at leave stage of the compensation plan. You can earn a full time income as a personal producer, small team builder or a large business builder.
2. There are bonuses at every level of the compensation plan.
3. They have tapped into brand name companies to make it easy for their reps to market.
In closing YES I believe Financial Destination, FDI international and GI Connect have become the #1 MLM Wireless Company on the international front.
Not only that, I also believe they have a solid USA based business model where a new distributor can offer products and services to the American consumer which will save them money, not add to their monthly budget.
Never Give Up,