ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation, a leading direct marketing company and provider of health-centered products, announced today financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016.
Second Quarter Financial Highlights
- Total revenues decreased 32.8% to $10,798,076 from $16,079,017 during Q2 2015
- Sales and Marketing expenses decreased 48.6% to $4,056,821 versus$7,890,203 during the comparable period in 2015
- General and administrative expenses decreased 36.3% to $3,387,969 from$5,322,385
- Total Operating Expenses decreased 43.7 % to $7,444,790 from$13,212,588 during Q2 2015
- Net Operating Income Increased from a loss of $1,173,114 in Q2 2015 to a gain of $338,151
- Net Income for the quarter was $189,719 or .01 EPS compared to a loss of $1,446,797 or (.06) EPS during Q2 2015
Founder and CEO Jeff Olson announced today the appointment of Rafael Avendano Santos as official General Manager of Nerium Mexico.
“It is an absolute honor to see our Mexico operation reach its two-year anniversary as it continues to grow from Mexico City and Monterrey all across the country. I know we will see Mexico success and excitement surge as we welcome GM Rafael Avendano, an accomplished professional who shares the Nerium values and culture, to our Nerium Mexico family,” said Founder and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Olson.
Since the company’s August 2011 launch in the U.S., Nerium has created skincare products focused on science and clinically proven to produce real results. After breaking sales records while building millions of consumer fans in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South Korea, Nerium launched its Japan opening in July as part of its Asia-Pacific expansion. Mexico was Nerium’s third country opening in 2014.
TLC’s founder and CEO Jack Fallon announced a new satellite office to be resided in Salt Lake City that will support an acquisition and merger division.
Total Life Changes has been recognized as an agent of change in the Direct Selling industry by offering a unique blend of innovative products and one of the most generous compensation plans for its Independent Business Owners.
Having assumed the additional role as President of Total Life Changes, Mr. Fallon has devoted substantial time to plan for the immediate and future success of the company.